Tuesday, October 7, 2008

28 Weeks

Today I am 28 weeks. It's so hard to believe I only have 12 weeks left. I can remember when I was 12 weeks along and throwing up or as Ryan would say praying to the porcelain God. My doctor's appointment went well yesterday. The glucose stuff was nasty and now I'm just waiting for the results. I have to start monitoring fetal movement each night after dinner to make sure he's moving like he should. We also heard from the furniture store today and it will be 3 more weeks before we get the furniture. I hope I can wait that long.....

Life in Atlanta is going well. It does get lonely sometimes. Ryan is working long hours. He leaves the house at 6 each morning to catch the express bus and doesn't get home until 6 or later. He is enjoying it though. His desk overlooks a park on the 12th floor. His mom and I are having fun scrapbooking and trying to get the nursery ready.

Elmo loves the outside. We couldn't get him to go outside in Jacksonville because he hated the grass but he loves the grass here. He often goes outside with Ryan's dad for most of the day just chilling.

No comments: