Monday, October 13, 2008

3 lbs. 4 oz.

Some of you may heard that I took a slip down the stairs yesterday. I was hanging on to the rail, thank heaven, which helped break my fall. Afterwards I laid down for an hour to make sure peanut was still moving and he was.



I called the doctor this morning to make sure everything was ok and of course I had to go in. First I had an ultrasound and everything checked out great. We even got to see him with the hiccups, which was really cute! Then after waiting an hour I got to see the doctor and they hooked me up to a monitor. (By this time it was lunch and I was starving!) He wanted to make sure I wasn't having contractions. There were some irregularities but he thinks it's because I was hungry.



After my three hour visit I finally got to eat. Looks like all the pain was on mommy and not baby but isn't that how it's supposed to be. We found out he weighs 3 lbs 4 oz which I can totally believe. I feel like I'm always out of breath when all I did was walk across the room and it's only going to get worse... I LOVE being pregnant.

No comments: