Friday, February 6, 2009

6 Weeks












It's hard to believe he is already 6 weeks old. He is smiling all the time and cooing. We love sitting around and just listening to him. He loves taking a bath. I think he would sit in it all day if I let him. We are all adjusting to the new house.
Carson had his one month check up today and everything looks great. He weighed 10 lbs 7 1/2 ounces. He gained a lb and a half in two weeks. There is nothing wrong with his appetite. He still has flare ups from the reflux so the doctor suggested giving him some rice with his formula. And he has to continue on the zantac.
We are taking our first big venture next weekend to Jacksonville. I am so excited to see everyone. I miss my friends like crazy! We were asked to be godparents for Joshua (Our dear friends Crisi and Travis's son). We can't wait!



No comments: