Tuesday, December 16, 2008

38 Weeks

Today I am 38 weeks and counting down. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday so we'll see if there are any changes. I'm definitely getting to the miserable phase. Insomnia has totally kicked in and not only are my ankles swollen but so are my feet. (Gotta loves those Crocs)

I've started going to the mall to walk. I think it has helped some. He seems to have dropped a little. I'm having a lot more braxton hicks and this past Sunday some more severe cramping which subsided. Carson continues to move around and kick my rib cage. His most active time is between 10 and 12 at night. He's awake as I write this. :-)

For other exciting news we have our walk through on our house this Thursday. If everything goes as planned we are supposed to close next Tuesday. We are super excited! I'm still trying to get pictures. Everytime we go there it's full of workers....and somewhere in the middle of all this exciement is Christmas.

No comments: