Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's All About the Belly



Today I am 36 weeks...4 weeks left to go! I thought I would share my belly pics because I know my friends in Jax (Wendy) always wanted to see me fat. The first picture is when I was 14 weeks and the bottom is from today. It's all about the belly! Since the beginning I've always carried low.


I went to the doctor yesterday and my cervix is still very high and very tight. So it looks like he's still cooking. The ankles have started swelling (yesterday). When I asked the doctor about it he kind of giggled because they looked more puffy compared to the swelling he's seen. Oh and I can't forget the frequent bathroom trips. Ryan and I have moved to seperate beds since I'm up every hour going to the bathroom. At least someone is getting some sleep.


No comments: